(oh,) so unaware of this world;
>> Saturday, May 14, 2005
))

morning..
i'm up early on a saturday for once.

oh yes., it was friday the 13th yesterday.
kinda topsy turvy..
and me & qing met some of the most 'adorable' aunties & uncle.
they even won awards at the end of the day. haha o_o

i really have to start doing some work and studying later..
and i'm in need of some ben&jerry's.
i wan a lightsabre too.hahahah
so cool it would be.

i'm always gonna worry about the things that could make us cold*

stereophonics-

Here it comes again
Like the first time again
I can't sleep
I watch the rain
But I'm happy again
How can this be?
Why did this feeling
Creep on up on me?


I can't be sure
You never can
But the signs I know
Where does it come from?
Where does it go?
Why does it kill you
Paintful and slow?
I'm out of the fire
I'm into your home


I wanna feel you
Feel you
Feel you
Feel you again


It makes you a cheat
It makes you a liar
Step out of the fire
It gives a spring in the step
Smile on the face
Sing like a bird
Ya running the race again
What makes you bad?
Makes you feel much better
Than you ever can
You can't touch it
See it
Breathe it
Feel it's all you can


It makes the world go round
It makes you homeward bound
It makes you want it more
You look around every corner
To see if there's more around
You wanna take it all
It's never quite enough
You know ya need it all


You wanna feel it
Feel it
Feel it
Feel it again


It'll kill you in the end
But not to have it
You haven't lived


It will break you
Make you
Take you
Hate you again
From me to you
From you to me
Look out your window


And you will feel it
Feel it
Feel it
Feel it more
More more ooh


Here it comes again
That feeling again
I can't sleep
Sit and watch the rain
Again

8:55 AM;

k me, myself

chris * i love snacking to bits.

we can stitch back those happy days ;


k credits

Layout
RAHH :designer.
TOUCHSTONES :brushes.
ROMANCEDIED :brushes.
AUGIE :font.



k favourites

jay and cristiano ronaldo. oh, and jessica alba of course =D



k friends

manda'*
mama'*
jir0ng'*
si0k'*
daphne'*
sarah'*
natasha'*
jieming'*
j0hnny'*
qing'*
cheeling'*
ch0nglee'*
jac & rach'*
chinkz'*
alan'*
chuhui'*
guang'*
pauline'*



k ...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com